Friday

love your profs

Now, I don't know if the writer of this letter to the editor is one of my favorite professors or not, but I'm going to assume it is.

From BYU NewsNet:

In case you don't know...

For the 52 percent of BYU students who reportedly "don't know" how the Bush administration is doing compared to last year, allow me to suggest a few simple Google searches:

1. Dubai ports

2. Cheney hunting

3. "Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job"

4. Katrina/FEMA/Chertoff

5. Arabian horse trainers

6. Prescription drug benefit

7. Iraq casualties

8. Iraq civil war

9. Harriet Miers

10. Jack Abramoff

11. Tom DeLay

12. Scooter Libby

13. Valerie Plame

14. Abu Ghraib

15. Mounting deficits

16. Crawford vacations

17. Failure

18. Miserable failure

Nicholas Mason

Provo

3 comments:

Desmama said...

I loved Prof. Mason too.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

I love that both "failure" and "miserable failure" are on the list.

Th. said...

.

Miserable failure, at least, in on the list because Bush was googlebombed.