Wednesday

and counting

It is time to mark your calendars. Yes, in thirty short days, on Friday, January 5, we will once again be celebrating Twelfth Night.

I mention this now because I'm trying to figure out a couple things.

For starters, I want to get an initial RSVP of those who think they will be coming. The size of the party determines whether or not the party will be held at the smallish Bunny Cave or at the largish Parents-of-the-Bunny Cave.

For seconds, I'm trying to decide what the entertainment choice for the evening will be. Last year, we had a raucous evening watching The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged). Personally, I would love to watch that again while sipping wassail (because I make a tasty wassail) and eating spinach and artichoke dip. But will others want to watch it again? I'm fairly certain Dec will complain about watching it again, but he doesn't count in this matter. I guess that, technically, Absent is the one whose opinion I need here, since she's the only person who came last year who's still in town and who I expect will come this year.

Should others wish to see another show, what show are said others inclined to recommend?

So leave your comments and your RSVPs. Also leave your requests to run a satellite offering of the party should you be cast away to the dark and dreary Pacific Northwest (or Midwest).

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would find another viewing of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) delightful if that is your yen. But, I am also willing to acquiesce to Dec's cinematic appetencies.

Tolkien Boy said...

Curses! Two days after I leave Utah!

B.G. Christensen said...

If I run a satellite party will you mail me some spinach and artichoke dip?

Anonymous said...

...should you be cast away to the dark and dreary Pacific Northwest (or Midwest).

NENNA... North East Need Not Apply.

Thanks. =/

N.F. said...

My comment is: What is wassail?

editorgirl said...

I have Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead on DVD if you're interested, although only a fool would turn down the Complete Works.

Do I get to see you when TB is around too? Pretty please?

Anonymous said...

Heads.

Sir Jupiter said...

Well bah, that's rather inconvenient to my already established travel plans.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

I am sad that I am anonymous now.

Katria said...

I keep waiting for an update and it never comes.

Desmama said...

Your blog is looking cooler and cooler, EKB. I'm impressed with your HTML prowess.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

I agree with Desmama. I really do like the new yellow/orange.

And as a side note, I would like to know what you think about the title for HP VII.

chosha said...

That sounds like cool fun. Let us know how it goes.

B.G. Christensen said...

So you've read a lot of books in 2007, especially considering that it only started 14 hours ago.