Sunday

puppy love

I just spent the last week at a gym management conference in San Francisco. I had intended to blog from afar, but the free wi-fi in my room rather sucked, so I opted out. Perhaps I'll still relate some stories. Perhaps not.

Coming back to town, I realize that not much has changed and nobody has really missed me.

Except Puppy.

She has been missing me like crazy. I know this because Dec tormented her throughout my trip by asking her, "Where's Edgy?" sending her on a wild goose chase around the house to find me. It sent her into regular fits of depression.

But when I got home . . . There was all sorts of lovin'. Most special was how she would follow me from room to room. She even went so far as to sit on the cold, hard floor just to be in the same room as me.

And that is just another reason why dogs are better than cats.

1 comment:

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

I'm glad that you are back, and you were missed by more than Puppy.