Thursday

get into heaven free

shared correspondence:

Coworker: It's nice to know that I am not obligated to write in my own journal, because all I have to do at the end of the day is print Edgy's blog. ;)

I think this gets him a Get Into Heaven Free card (Don't Pass Peter), despite the swearing. I mean, taking care of the "write in your journal" commandment for several people has got to count for something in the eternal scheme of things.

Coworker2: Yeah, he's really going the extra mile to catalog our lives to and from work.

Edgy: Can I blog about this?

2 comments:

Th. said...

.

My journal writing is being slowly supplanted by the less personal, more pandering art of blogging.

Which isn't exactly what you were talking about....

Christian said...

As I think about it, a blog is the closest thing I've had to a journal since, oh, I don't know, the nineteenth month of my mission.