Sure, it's another meme, but admit it . . . you know you want to do it . . . you know you think it's cool too.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool...just type it in, man!
- Opening Credits: "Ballet Music" from Idomeneo by Mozart
- Waking Up: "You Must Love Me" from Evita as sung by Brooke White
- First Day at School: "Maria" by Ricky Martin
- Falling in Love: "Worlds Apart" from Big River
- Losing Virginity: "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by The Charlie Daniels Band
- Fight Song: "Main Titles" from Spider-Man by Danny Elfman
- Breaking Up: "Epiphany" from Altar Boyz
- Prom: "The Carousel Waltz" from Carousel
- Life: "All or Nothing" by O-Town
- Mental Breakdown: "Loompa Land" from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Danny Elfman
- Driving: "Annie's Song" by John Denver
- Flashback: "Something" by The Beatles
- Getting Back Together: "Dancin' Fool" by Tony & Company
- Wedding: "Made of Stone" by Dolly Parton
- Birth of Child: "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John
- Final Battle: "I Will Survive" by Cake
- Death Scene: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Harry Connick, Jr.
- Funeral Song: "Batman: Suite" by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
- End Credits: "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" by Canadian Brass
I must confess that I'm perplexed by the prevalence of showtunes in my life soundtrack considering the its proportional relation to my music collection. And I wonder if I should be concerned that the wedding song is a heart break song.