Tuesday

speaking of . . .

So here are the cute little tykes now.



Apparently Wired (because I'm now assigning them blog names) measured in yesterday at 14 lb 5 oz and 26 1/2 inches. Even though she's seven months old, she still fits into her 3-6 mo clothes. Like we care about that. She's cute. That's all that really matters. And she's all over the place.



And then there's Tank . . . He's weighing in at 19 lb 3 oz and 27 inches. And this at only five months. He's also already outgrown his 6-9 mo clothes. He apparently spends quite a bit of time watching his sister scoot around everywhere. He'd like to crawl, but he can't yet.

4 comments:

N.F. said...

OH.MY.GOSH.

So freaking cute. Seriously.

I think they are almost as cute as The Nephew.

:)

Katria said...

I think I want one.




But not yet.

FoxyJ said...

Super Cute! S-Boogie was a tiny, slow grower too. She barely weighed 17 pounds when she turned one. Little Dude seems determined to show her up so far, including showing up three weeks early. I think this is going to be trend for the rest of their lives...

Desmama said...

They are so cute. Her eyes are just beautiful. And his 'Net moniker is appropriate if he is 19 pounds at five months. I thought my kids were big . . .